We care for them all,
great and small
- Now open 7 days a week
- Tony Barnes - Vet Award Nomination
- New Pet Health Plans
- See MVCs Pet of the Month
Tony Barnes and his team welcome you to Manor Veterinary Clinic's website. We hope it is informative, comprehensive and expresses our philosophy. Please e-mail any comments you may have or even better arrange a visit and meet us in person!
Tony graduated from Liverpool Veterinary School in 1965 and after a couple of years of work in and around Liverpool he moved down to Folkestone.
Tony has been practicing in Folkestone since 1967. In 2008 Tony celebrated 43 years in general practice by moving the clinic from 17 Manor Road, in the heart of Folkestone to a purpose built clinic on the Shearway Business Park 1 and 1/2 miles away. The new clinic has been built with two very clear objectives:
- We wanted to take the stress out of clinic visits for both clients and their pets by having plenty of spaces right outside the front door. No parking meters or having to worry about trying to find a space!
- We built the clinic solely for the treatment of pets and their healthcare needs. We didn't want to adapt an existing building to fit everything in, everything is where it should be and where we need it on site.
As a result, we are now proud to offer a state-of-the-art, welcoming, practical and comfortable veterinary clinic for dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and hamsters of the Shepway area. Our other facilities include:
- 31 Car Parking Spaces right outside the front door.
- 4 Consulting Rooms
- Purpose Built for the treatment of pets
- A large and spacious waiting area for dogs and cats
- 2 Fully Equipped Operating Theatres
- An extensive range of Dog and Cat kennels, with zone temperature controlled under floor heating
- Air Conditioned
We have developed a reputation in the area for providing both an exceptional level of medical care for our patients and excellent customer service.
Whatever your pet's needs, Tony and his team are happy to meet new and existing clients whenever necessary - please just phone for an appointment or drop in to have a look around.